Right Good is adept at
Sample workbooks cannot be posted on-line due to IP rights. Please contact Right Good if you wish to view work samples in person, or via skype.
- developing and implementing projects from scratch
- applying learning needs analysis and systems improvement
- communicating relevant information to the project team and client
- allocating blocks of work to contract instructional designers
- editing and proof-reading the work or contractors
- collating the work or contractors into cohesive manuals and workbooks
- tracking the progress and quality of work performed by team members
Right Good is skilled at writing to NZQA Evidence Requirements and Learning Outcomes.